imaginedexperiences has tagged me for this music challenge. I had to put iTunes on shuffle because my iPod has died and I’ve spent all my money on textbooks. #postgradproblems
You can tell a lot about a person from the music they listen to. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play without skipping. Tag 10 people afterwards.
- Dressed in Black, by Sia
- Kill Her Off, by The Ropes
- Obsession, by Animotion
- Secret Love, by Sinead O’Connor
- hedge, by The Few Moments
- Ghost of a Rose, by Blackmore’s Night
- The Best is Yet to Come, by Frank Sinatra
- My Father’s Father, by The Civil Wars
- Right Time, by Lava Lava Love
- Anchor of Us, by Bitter Ruin
Overall, a very accurate summary of my taste in music. I tag eileenpaints, ashermajestywishes, asriels, and officialdestiel.